In this business financing facility, businesses are able to sell their outstanding invoices to Nolan Credit , so as to get a cash advance of up to 85% of the invoice value within 24 hours. Nolan Credit takes responsibility of waiting on the invoice payment for up to 90 days, while your business benefits from the fast cash injection to boost your working capital.
Benefits of Invoice Factoring
- Improves operating cash flows; improves your business’ cash flow predictability and increases your long term borrowing capacity even from banks.
- Does not register as debt; factoring is not borrowing but rather a sale of a receivable and therefore no debt is registered on your balance sheet.
- Aligned credit growth; your business’ credit limit increases as your sales grow, giving you comfort on the source of funding for future expansion.
- Revolving credit line; provides flexibility in adapting to your changing business cycles and therefore, like an overdraft facility you only draw and use what you need.
- Copy of certificate of incorporation
- Copy of CR12
- Copy of Company PIN
- Copy of Tax Compliance Certificate
- Company Profile
- Copy of Director’s PIN
- Copy of Director’s National ID
- Audited Accounts (for the past 3 years)
- Bank Account Statements (for the past 12 months)
- Current Debtor Ageing Report (for the client company)
- Current Creditors Report (for the client company)
- Current Creditor Ageing report (for each proposed factoring customer)
- 3 sample invoices (for each proposed customer in the past 12 months)
- Company Organogram
- Invoice(s) jointly stamped and certified by the seller and the buyer.
- Delivery note(s) jointly stamped and certified by the seller and the buyer.
- Copy of the contract and/or Copy of purchase order jointly stamped and certified by the seller and the buyer.
- Where a contract is involved, a certificate of completion.
Rates & Fees
- 3% fees on discounted amount.